Majka Baur from “Student Reporter” interviewed me during the World Resources Forum 2011 about the core questions regarding resource efficiency:
- How did we arrive to the present resource squandering?
- How should the political and economical frame change to establish a sustainable resources use?
- How did the perception of resources changed during the last 40 years?
- Are politicians ready to change something?
- What should they change?
- Is the business sector moving towards resource efficiency?
- Are investors ready to pay for sustainable resources management?
You can listen to the full interview here: